Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse - Winter Solstice 2010

It was freezing cold out , but we had amazingly clear skies here :) I tried using all the fancy settings on my camera , inclusing 30 second exposure .... but none of it worked.  I had to resort to leaning on my truck and snapping away. :)










Hahaha No Zoom Shot :)






The frozen fingers were worth it! Ive always enjoyed celebrating the solstices.. but this one was extra cool !
Dont forget to mark your reaction below :) I love feedback of all sorts . Thanks Rich

4 comments:

  1. Rich, these pics are wonderful. Thanks so much for freezing to death for the sake of sharing pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, Words cannot describe....How wonderful are you for doing this!?! Absolutely Wonderful shots! Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks Lindy and Laurie!! It was worth it. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Hey there old friend! Nicely done! We had clouds encrouch, at the last minute, so I missed out... Too bad too because I have NO light pollution up here so it wold have been rather spectacular!

    ReplyDelete