Sunday, March 13, 2011

Barns & Snow Day

Wow ,  I can't believe its been 3 weeks since Ive posted on here...  The good news is , everything is reorganized and good to go on my end.   Ive finally recovered from the hard drive crash , and then the computer switchover :))  Everything is nicely backed up between 2 hard drives, and a copy of all my favourites onto a third one!  Its time to play catch up , Ive got the next 5 posts already selected .. just need to type them up :)



Brrr this was one of the coldest days this year -40C in the wind 

Same day ... deceptively sunny .  

I pass this nice old barn all the time :)  

Id been waiting patiently for a blue sky to take this shot :))  

Love these old barns , great character. 

I think I like them unpainted better ?  
Last one for today :)) 

Ill be taking the same route during spring and summer this year ,  will be interesting to see  the differences a season or two makes.   Have a great day !! Happy Shooting :))

No comments:

Post a Comment