Monday, December 6, 2010

Rich Fletcher's Photo Bucket Begins

Where to begin when I don't know where this is leading :)  Six months ago I started a FB Foodie page ,  to share pictures, recipes and ideas...  that went over so well I decided to try my hand at a food blog.  Which was a bit daunting at first ,  even though I had been posting on Facebook,  I was now going public.  I was actually nervous and a little worried about how it would be received.   For those that know me, I'm really not afraid of anything ... I'm a sales guy by trade , well I was, I quit the office job almost 2 months ago now and have just been winging it,  so I'm used to all sorts of different situations including putting myself out there.  I spend nights  or even a week in the woods, by myself or with my dogs. Ive travelled solo, and walked some of the darkest streets completely unafraid.  So to be worried about putting a few pictures online .. wow that was a new one for me.  :) That was six weeks ago , and 15 or so blog posts.  I guess Ive gotten over it as I am now starting a second blog.   This one will be a little more random, a lot less words, and more pictures doing the talking.

 Welcome to the my Photo Bucket .   Comments and suggestions are welcomed, in fact Ill leave the captions empty and use your comments to name them !    I hope you enjoy : 








Hahaha I just noticed I have the wrong watermark on there.  Ill have that adjusted for the next posting.
In the mean time if you interested in good food or where it comes from .  Please click here :

Have a Great Day :)
Rich



8 comments:

  1. There you go! Perfect!

    ":<>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynda. I stil want to make an FB group page, maybe I could even use the photos on here?? If I link it all together properly it would be quite neat. The picture quality is so much better on a blog, esp. compared to Facebook. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't it the truth...!
    ":<>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new blog Rich! You're a great inspiration.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rich, these photos are truly very, very good. I am glad you're doing this - gives me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa & Lindy !! much appreciated :)
    Lisa, I see you can post now :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rich - That last one of the barn is breathtaking. Hope you don't mind, but I'm using it for my desktop wallpaper. A girl can dream....

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Thanks Tiffany :) I took that one on my way home from the farm ive been working at. Ive just started editting these photos, and that was one, Ill post the before and afters soon as a fun theme. Ill be posting atleast twice a week so check back soon for more :)

    ReplyDelete