Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Snowy Day of the New Year

I was so lucky to have great shooting weather for our late fall and the beginning of winter,  crazy clouds,  amazing sunsets , wild weather , -25C and below days,  we had everything in the span of a month,  Then it all melted and became a gray, brown very blah landscape.   I know overcast days can make for good shots , but for about a 2 weeks it really was hard to find something interesting.  Now its the New Year , and the snow is back. Hiding all that brown under a blanket of white :)   Today was fun, it was -7C or so with a nice fluffy snow coming down. I hope you enjoy these :)







6 comments:

  1. Street or Path is my favorite! I love it...I live winter vicariously through your photos. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a farmer access path :) Fields on both sides of me. Thanks :) Lots more winter pics to come lol :) I took enough for 3 posts just today !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #4 best. I really like #1 but....it needs to be straightened :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ginger:)) Ill see what I can do, I didnt edit any of these this time, not even a crop lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks just like northern MI - burr, cold! Amazing photos :D

    ReplyDelete