Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today was a good day :)

Its my birthday today, and I was debating posting anything... but I had such a fun day shooting .. I just have to share a few pics with you,   they are all in chronological order starting at about 7am this morning when I let the dogs out, till around 8pm with my dinner at the Keg :) I think that will be my first food picture on here, which is really quite funny as I didn't cook it .  ( For those that don't know me , I also have a food blog. Links is at the bottom of this page ) So here you are , I hope you enjoy :))









4 comments:

  1. Dont even know where to start...Ok the first pic is beyond awesome. The berries are still there!!!, Thats an egg??? looks like a rock..and lastly: That is one Hell of a Steak!!!! Great Birthday my friend! Great Birth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Thanks Laurie :) That was another little bush I found ... I dont see them often so tend to stop when I do. and yup , thats an egg. First one out of the 400 odd Ive collected so far. It was a really nice steak, I was at the Keg Steakhouse with my parents. No cooking for me. lol.
    and Thank you :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #^ - a bright spot of color (red) in the middle of a very neutral scene. then there is #7. I have to ask - what is the thing on the left - if it is an egg I feel very sorry for the hen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yes that was an egg, the only one Ive seen like it fortunately for the hens . Thanks , I like #6 as well.

    ReplyDelete